2012 Northwood Manufacturing ARCTIC FOX 25P
Berkeley Lake, GA
2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT, with 166k miles.
Our Little Debbie is for sale just in time for the summer!
We have decided to list our 2011 Ford Transit Connect van for sale. We bought it last year and converted it into a camper van. During this time Debbie has taken us on several adventures. We traveled around all southern us, including Florida. Now life is taking us on new adventures on other continents, and we are looking for new owner/owners, who will enjoy the van as much as we have done. We have put so much energy and love into this van that we will miss it so much!
Our van is small and fully converted to a campervan. Thanks to its size and color it is great for stealth camping. Using the window covers and blackout curtains between the cabin and living space, nobody at the exterior will realize that it is a campervan.
VIN Number: NM0LS7BN8BT050040
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION of the Van
- Body Style: Minivan
- MPG City/Hwy: 23/27
- Drive Type: FWD
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 136 hp 2L I4
- Full-Size Spare Tire
- Anti-Theft System
- Cruise Control
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Parking Backup Sensor System with Sound
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Fog Light
- Automatic power lock
STATUS of the VAN
- Mileage: 166,300 miles
- During our trips we never had any technical problem with the car. Driving for hours on the highway 70-80mph, or during the trips to the smoky mountains.
- Oil and filter changed on time
- Door locks and windows working perfectly
- Two original car keys
- Great status of the exterior paint, no rust.
- Radio works perfectly
- Undercarriage in perfect status
Beautifully converted, practical and very comfortable to sleep.
Ideal for short and medium-term trips.
- Used as sofa during the day, and converted to bed during the night
- Pull out slatted wooden bed.
- Without extension: 6ft L x 45” W
- With Extension: 7ft L x 45” W
- I am 6ft 5” and with the extension I sleep perfectly
- High density foam, very comfortable.
ELECTRIC & LIGHTING
- Totally separated electric system for living area
- 100 Watt Renogy Solar Panel
- 10 Amp Renogy 12V/24V PWM Negative Ground Solar Charge Controller
- Renogy Bluetooth RJ12, in order to control with phone the charging status of the solar panels and battery
- 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery 12V
- 750W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V with 2AC outlets and 2A USB Port
- 2x USB Ports and 1 USB-C port into the kitchen unit
- 4x Bright LED White Light Tube with On Off Switch
- Fuse box, connected to all electrical devices
- Fure protection between the solar panel and the solar charge controller
- The van is equipped with 5 gallons of fresh water (2 bottles of 2.5 gallons), and 1 bottle of 2.5 gallons for dirty water.
- Foldable Automatic Water Bottle Pump with USB-C Charging
- 15 quart fridge with 12 Volt
- Go Gear SP570804 12 Volt Oscillating Fan
- Toilet: Thetford 92860 Porta Potti 135
- Portable Butane Gas Camping Stove
- Foldable camping table
- 2x foldable camping chairs
- blackout curtains between the cabin and living space
- Window Rain Guard Visors
- There are two spacious drawers below the bed
- Overhead there is a very practical storage, great for bulky light items, such as blankets, and towels.
- Behind the driver seat, there is a large storage space, ideal for items such as camping chairs and table or
- Below the floor, there is storage space for shoes, sandals.
- Kitchen cabinet has space for the stove and food storage
FLOOR & INSULATION
- Flooring with insulation, plywood, and vinyl. Super stable insulated
- The whole van is insulated, floor and roof with Polyiso Rigid Foam Insulation Board. On the other hand walls, and doors are insulated with Reflectix, mineral wool and spray foam.
- Window covers (included with the van) are made out of reflectix. It really makes a huge difference on hot or cold days.
Interior height is 56”
I will be happy to answer all questions and take any additional pictures or videos on request.
Ownership: I have a free and clear title in my name.
This ad has been flagged
Flag this Ad
Make an Offer