2016 2016 kz venom 4020dq 2016 kz venom 4020dq
For Sale: 2010 Crossroads 27-Foot 5th Wheel RV for $12,500.
A quality “Sunset Trail” model with two slides, one on the right and one on the left. Unit has a spacious living room w/full kitchen and bathroom, and one queen bedroom and extra cushion bed to sleep up to four. Very cold AC and very hot water, and extensive undercarriage storage beyond what is typical of RVs. Sold new for $34,500, and still in exceptional condition in all aspects – must see to appreciate. Special features include:
• Brand new appliances – Three burner stove/oven, dual gas/electric refrigerator
• New kitchen fixtures
• 30-Amp plug, and strong 12-volt battery for backup power
• Front electric legs for easy leveling, attaching, and detaching
• Two 30# propane tanks (and one 20# backup), with new leak-proof hoses
• Interior carpets recently cleaned, and exterior of coach washed and waxed
• Solid real wood cabinetry in cherry tones
• All vents and filters cleaned and vacuumed
• Road-ready with excellent tires (recently to OKC, Houston, and Ft. Worth)
• New sewer hose and all fittings, with city water hose included
• All lights, bulbs, and switches working inside and out
• Mounting bracket/cables for flat screen TV installed for screen as tall as 26 in. Also, there is a high tech amplifier (with DVD player and remote) located above the sink with behind the wall connections to TV and all coach speakers - one touch operation for all
• All windows and screens in place, openers cleaned, lubricated, and operational
• Roof undamaged and water-tight all around, even in the stormiest weather.
• Double insulated walls and floors for best climate control
• Recently thoroughly cleaned top to bottom, and all windows washed.
• Have original Crossroads Owner’s Manual, and all appliance directions
• All systems just checked for proper operation by an RV specialist
• Given the RV manufacturing seal of excellence by Thor Industries (www.thorindustries.com/history)
We purchased this for our son to live in until he completed a 2-year associates degree last December. This saved us all on apartment rent money, including expensive utilities. Plus, it gave him the solitude and security to study. Therefore, it has been maintained to stay in working condition. You could buy something new for $100,000+, and face all the headaches for which new RVs are notorious. You could also buy something a few years old for $40,000 to $50,000 that has not been maintained well – as RVs need special care. Or you can buy this quality, fully functional older model for only $12,500, and travel with it, or live in it full time.
• College students
• A person interested in the “smaller living” movement
• Young couples starting out
• Road vacations with the family
• Temporary and relocatable home for jobs that change locations
Clear title is in hand. We will only consider full payment and not anyone who asks for a payment plan. However, we will consider moving the unit for you to a reasonable distance. Interested parties only. No “fakes” please.
This ad has been flagged
Flag this Ad
Make an Offer